When you send design(s), it is suggested to follow our instructions below, including step A), B) and C) as it will make your order process smoothly therefore ensure a high quality delivery.
Step A) Prepare your design(s) according to the following situations
- Order 1: for Fabric Printing
* Case 1: Pattern(s) printed as an individual piece with possible seams between pattern's joints.
- The maximum pattern width is the fabric width you ordered, which is listed in each product ordering page.
- The pattern length is the number of meters that you ordered. If you will have same pattern repeatedly printed in the multiple meters, you just need to submit one single pattern.
* Case 2: One pattern printed repeatedly in certain methods as showing below.
Make sure the pattern is repeatable, which means that no seam will show in the joint of patterns
Besides the pattern that will be repeated, you should point out the joint menthod from one of the methods listed above so we know how you want this pattern to be continuously printed.
Step B) Generate your design(s) with the following requirement
- File Format: Tiff or Jpg
- Color Mode: CMYK is preferred but RGB is acceptable
- Resolution: 150-200dpi
- File Size Limit: 100MB
- The Quality Standard: Good quality displayed under the Print Size in the Photoshop
- Design Size:
If it is for making scarf, please see the design size requirement on the right side of Point 3.
If it is for fabric printing, please see the design size in the Case 1 above
Step C) Send your design(s) to firstname.lastname@example.org by uploding designs to a public server, such as www.wetransfer.com or www.dropbox.com. If your designs are successfully transferred, we should receive an email notificaiton from the server you used, including a downloading link.
- Order 2: for Making Scarf
Point 1: Signature position
To avoid the signature to be cut after hemming, the signature position should leave the edge at least for 1" (2.5cm ) before hemming.
Point 2: Minimum border width
Our standard border width BEFORE HEMMING would be one of the following options. Please make the border width according to your choice.
Scarf size plus extra hemming margin, which is 0.4" in each side for machine hemming or 0.6" in each side for hand roll as below.
A desgin that may not achieve good pritning result includes but does not limit to the following situation.
- The design has large area of solid colors, such as a large area of black or white background, big color blocks, etc.
The solution is to break up the solid color with something else, for instance, gradually changing colors or adding some effects. You can find some effects in the FILTER of the PHOTOSHOP.
After downloading your designs, we will check each design to see if they meet our design file requirement. We will send you design confirmation either it is good for printing or it needs to be resent when it does not meet our requirement.
We reserve the right to reject designs that we think will not work well in the view of pritning quality, which were mentioned above in "Unappreciated Desgin". In this case, either you will resend another design or the order will be cancelled and you will get a refund.